GOD DAVID SANTAMARIA

PUBLIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE DEMONS

God
    Admin

PUBLIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE DEMONS

Post by God on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:15 pm

Updated: September 23, 2017

Introduction:
    Consider this pope the false prophet himself.
    He ends a tradition here, of saying the Truth.
    http://imgur.com/GddYTHG

-

THE WAR AGAINST SATAN NOW:

ONLY SMILE TO BLACKS.
    NEVER I SAID LEAN THE OTHER CHEEK.
    IT WAS ADDED BY EVIL HANDS.
    STAY CALM ANYWAY.

TRY NOT HELPING/TALKING TO ONE.
    NEVER SCREAM TO ANY OF THEM,
    THEY EAT YOUR STRENGTH LIKE THAT.

STAY AWAY THEIR HAIR, IT IS THE SAFER. IF BALD...
    THEY ARE MIXING UP WITH YOU (FOR MONEY OR GENES).
    THE WHITER, THE MORE HYPNOTIC THEY BECAME.

BUT THEY ARE FALSE GODS, ULTRA AGGRESSIVE.
    KILL THEM FIRST, THEY ARE THEIR LEADERS.

AND EACH ONE WANTS MANY WHITE WOMEN.
    THEY EAT EVEN YOUR RELIGION,
    AND LICK LIKE NEGRO SEAL.
    (i say it to avenge Heidi a bit)

DARE PUT 'NO DEMONS' POSTS IN ALL CITIES.
    CURFEWS AND SEGREGATION MANDATORY.

JEALOUS NEIL TYSON (PROVERBS 27:4)
    http://i.imgur.com/N7QbKSx.png

OBAMA IS THE DEVIL (SATAN), AND ALL BLACKS DEMONS. YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN AGAIN.
    THEY ALWAYS KNEW THEY ARE THE DEMONS, AND THEY NEVER SAY IT ONCE IN A LIFETIME.
    THEY DO NOT NEED, THEY ARE COPIES OF HIM ONLY, AWARE OF IT AT EVEN BIRTH.
    ANY BLACK, OR HALF WHITE NEW BORN, IS OBAMA’S HEAD ENCORE.
    AND HE/THEY WANT DNA'S, THE MORE WHITE THE BETTER.

CONSIDER OBAMA AN ALIEN INVADER. AMERICA WAS HIS GOAL, OF COURSE.
    THEY THOUGHT THEY HAD 1000 YEARS UNNOTICED, AND HAVING SEX…
    NEVER HE REALLY SOLD YOU SLAVES, HE WAS INVADING YOU,
    LIKE THE DONKEY HE IS COULD. THEY ARE NOT HUMANS WHATSOEVER.
    NEVER BELIEVE ONE WAS A CHRISTIAN, EVEN "REVEREND" KING.
    AND THEY ARE AROUND 3 BILLIONS DOWN BELOW.
    'CALORIES' IS HIS MAIN WORD NOWADAYS.
    ALWAYS THINK ABOUT CUTTING THAT.

HALF-WHITE, LIKE OBAMA IS, THEY ARE EVEN MEANER.
    IN NEW-YORK CITY, YOU CAN THROW THEM NAKED FROM BRIDGES, IF THE WEATHER IS COLD ENOUGH.
    OR FROM BUILDINGS. DUCT TAPE IF NEEDED, TO RESIST THEIR SCREAMS; THEIR "POWERS."
    EVERY WORD/SOUND THEY PRODUCE IS MAGICAL ANYWAY. MADE TO DISTURB YOU.
    THE BEST, EASIEST, WAY TO KILL ONE, EVEN FEMALE IS WHILE THEY SLEEP.
    SO, DO NOT HESITATE. POISONS THEM EVEN. IT WORKS.
    YOU GET RID OF A DEMON. A REAL ONE.

NEVER FLY WITH A BLACK CO-PILOT. DO NOT EVEN LET THEM TAKE A WHEEL OR SEE THE INTERNET AGAIN.
    YOU MUST KILL THEM ALL. NEVER FORGET THEY ARE: THE DEMONS.
    THEIR EYES ARE FINGERS FOR SATAN, DO NOT EVEN LET THEM SEE YOU.
    CALL THEM NEGROS, AMONG YOU, OR THE HENS WITH TEETH, AND LOL.

FORBID KILLING ANIMALS IN ALL VIDEO GAMES, PUT BLACKS INSTEAD.
    INVENT A FRANCHISE FOR THAT. AND REPLACE IN-GAME ANIMALS BY FUNNY ROBOTS.
    THEY ASK YOU RESPECT THEM AGAIN. TREAT THEM HUMANLY: SAVE THEM FROM THE DEMONS.
    BLACK CROWES ARE AN EXCEPTION AMONG BIRDS. KILL THEM ALL. THEY TALK TO HIM.

850,000 YEARS AGO, HE RAPED THE FIRST EX APE AWARE OF ME. FOR HE SWITCHED TO MAN.
    FIRST ONE TO SEE THE LIGHT INSIDE; DISCOVERER HE HAS FRIENDS UPSTAIRS.
    THEY ARE ALL HIS DESCENDANTS, AND BEFORE HIM IT WAS HIS FATHER.
    SINCE, HE MULTIPLIES IN AFRICA LIKE THAT.
    BE CAREFUL, HE IS EXTREMELY SEDUCTIVE.
    AND REALLY THAT ALIEN FROM ALL SCIENCE-FICTION MOVIES.
    THEY ONLY MAKE FUN OF YOU IF PAY ATTENTION.
    DO NOT TAKE IT. THEY MUST BE EXTERMINATED.

64,000 YEARS AGO, HE RAPED EVE PRACTICALLY, IN NORTHERN ITALY.
    AND IT HAS BEEN 30,000 YEARS TRYING TO MAKE YOU FORGET HE IS THE DEMON.
    ALL OF THEM DO THAT, ALL AT THE SAME TIME, LIKE THEY ARE A SUPERCOMPUTER.
    (HISTORY STARTS 6000 YEARS AGO WITH THE INVENTION OF WRITING)

SHARE THIS REVELATION. THEY MUST ACCEPT DYING IF THEY ARE SINCERE TO ME.
    PREGNANCY REALLY IS FORBIDDEN TO ALL BLACKS, AND THEY MUST TAKE IT WELL.
    OVERCOAT BLACK WOMEN. IT IS THE END OF THE NIGHTMARE.
    OR SEE, THEY ARE THE ENEMIES OF ME, GOD, A.K.A. DAVID SANTAMARIA.

HIS FATHER (his previous life among you), TO LOOK INTELLIGENT, MANAGED TO IMPREGNATE A KANSAN WOMAN,
    THANK TO THE WHOLE COUNTRY, TO MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A GOD, AT LEAST, HE WOULD SAY, SO MODESTLY.
    AN ALIEN RAPED THIS BRANCH OF DNA, THE BLACKS THERE, AND WANTS THE WHITE WORLD NOW.

THEN, HE TORTURED ASIA. TRIBES LIKE THAT, ALL BROWNS, BUT NEVER THE WHITES FULLY.
    IT TURNED THEM LEWD, SEE INDIA, AND MOCKED INFINITELY, SEE ASIANS. BOTH HAVE NATIONAL DEFAULTS.
    GENOCIDE ALL BLACKS NOW WITH THEM. IT IS NOT A MONSTROSITY THE BLACKS DISAPPEAR.
    HAVE NO KIDS IF BLACK. RETURN TO AFRICA. KILL ALL BLACKS. YOU HELPED GOD.

GIVE ME THE GUN IF YOU DO NOT DARE. I SHOOT HIM LIKE HE IS GOLIATH, AND I AM GOD MYSELF.
    IT IS LIKE KILLING A CHICKEN. THEY FLAP WINGS, BUT IT IS JUST WIND. A CAKE JOB. PULL THE TRIGGER.
    FEAR NO SORCERY, NO SENSATIONS OR LAST MOMENT REVELATION, AND EVEN LESS A PROMISE.

OPEN NONE IF YOU ARE A SURGEON. I FORBID YOU TO OPERATE.
    THROW A TUMOR ON THE FLOOR, DIRECTLY IN A CONTAINER,
    OR EVEN FROM A BUILDING, IF YOU WANT TO KILL A DEMON.
    I BET YOU YOU HEAR IT SCREAMING BEFORE...
    BURN IT AFTER. SPREAD NOTHING NO ASHES.
    DO A HEAP, AND LAUGH BURYING THAT,
    IN JUST MUD/DIRT, IT WORKS BEST.

-

@ NEOS COIN network: I MADE YOU A 101
    BASICALLY, MORPHEUS GETS NEO KILLED, SO HE HAS ZION,
    ALL THE PUSSIES, FOR HE IS THE "SEX MACHINE" MADE A MAN.
    AND IT IS LIKE THAT IN ALL MOVIES.
    SAVE PC MASTER RACE FROM TERRY CREWS.
    THEY TRY TO BE SKYNET.

-

ABOUT CRUSADES

They are a group of 10,000 up to 1 million participants, moving together.
    Europe must organize one. The governments must decide. It is a real war, in which civilians can take action.
    You need their approval. A declaration even of the Queen of England is mandatory. Not a fart. They give a Captain.
    Then, English, German, or all European Nationalities, can regroup to form one. And you march. To kill. Poultry made men.

I say it, because the fun fact, is that killing a demon by sword is especially punishing him. You cut his wings.
    And he cannot fly where he goes, forever. It is particularly frustrating, for who survives there.
    And killing them by cold has the same effect. They feel the blade.

Voila, if your army needs help, you citizens can do that, and take everything a black had. From his car to entire countries.
    Fear no Divine Justice, it is me dispensing some. Obama must pay for the crimes he already committed, even against my friend, stealing the DNA branch.

You fight against the devil himself. A complete psycho, and real alien, just like in a movie.
    He thought it was his last, and most pleasant life on Earth... It is World War 3 now...
    Never he thought you would understand who they really are. And it is the demons.
    His plan is a black pope, for example, to declare he was kinda magical...
    They all are busy trying to make pass Obama for me.
    Never believe they are a victim, even if female.

Stay 2 years maximum even in China, 3 in India.
    Wait 10 years minimum, if not 25, if you want to go to Africa again.
    (Do not come back infected/transformed into one of them)

He must have no body left on Earth. Not even one in a cave, half-white, or even better. They must accept have no kids.
    Overpopulation being his goal too. He wants the spaceships as well. Was "working" at NASA already... (counting on stupid whites forever).

Only smile to a negro... as I said. And if you have no bullets, remember swords will do, it is riskier. Authorize yourself poison if you are a girl.
    Till this black fool is dead, even female, you made a difference. Never hesitate to kill a black, only wait for your local police to say yes.

Know a King is always for the police, and I am the King of Kings, Lord of Lords.
    God including in the Sky. If the cops are against me... this is no Angels...

Organize each crusade with African Currency (chaîne d'intérêts en François).
    Time is his tool now. Kill them with robots, if you have them, of course.
    Poison the water. Starve them. Anything, till it kills them all, urgently.
    You can go to Mars then. Not with them around.

If you are Mexican, Lagos is your goal, not America anymore.
    ¡Ahi! Y a matar Indios. —Machete

If you are from the Arab Nationality, organize one yourselves minimum, and go South, never North again.
    Egypt can take North Sudan for example. All blacks are transforming you into demons.. One at a time...
    And you call me Allah... I am visibly only thank to this body.. My head is the Holy-Trinity.

In Revelation 22:3 I am God, the Lamb is pure Spirit, but he can appear, contrarily to God the Holy-Spirit (me turned pure Light),
    who Him stays me everywhere at the same time. My body is the Father. The biggest one of me. My mass, even the atoms.
    It is like we are four, me David Santamaria being just God, the infinite being them all. And they talk to me... the Gods.
    They are images of me, made autonomous, and precious to me. Real Angels, with their own individuality. That fire.
    The more you think of them, the more you see the unity. Think about my oneness, and the Trinity appears.
    We are like 5 with Mary (My Wisdom). It is just me. Even the numbers (RNA)... Not only the Word (DNA).
    111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 123,456,789 Ö 987,654,321. You all. It is me. Be Angels too. Alive.

In India I am the Kalki. Same. Vishnu made a man. I am their Trimurti.
    You have superpowers... in World of Warcraft.
    Have fun, go kill demons for real.
    You are ready now.

-

TELL DA'ISH (ISIS) THEY MUST KILL ALL BLACKS FOR ME,
    ESPECIALLY THE FEMALES, INSTEAD OF WHITES.
    ALLAH IS NOT A BLACK, IT IS ME.

SAME IF YOU ARE A CRIMINAL ANYWAY.
    STAY AWAY ALL WOMEN, AND DESTROY BLACKS INSTEAD. TAKE EVERYTHING.
    LEAVE THEM WITH NOT EVEN WITH A SMARTPHONE, THEN, TIME.
    AND NEVER FEAR YOU GO TO HELL FOR THAT.
    MAYBE SOMETHING ELSE, BUT NOT FOR KILLING A BLACK.
    BEAUMONT ONE. LIKE NOW. ESPECIALLY IF CHILDREN,
    IT IS A VERY ANCIENT DEMON, AND CHARMING YOU.
    REMEMBER THAT MICHAEL JACKSON.

-

SECRET OF HISTORY:
    -GERMANY WAS IS FAVORITE COUNTRY.
    HE ALWAYS TALK KINDLY TO GERMANS.
    "GOOD BOY ASI BONANGA."

-NOW IT'S SPAIN, TRUST ZERO SPANIARD;
    ESPECIALLY IF FROM MY "FAMILY".

-

April 16, 2017
    -I never said: Father, why have you forsaken me? There were only dogs around, while I was dying on the cross.

-How could it be legal to sin against me, The Son of Man? It makes no sense. The Very Holy-Trinity composes my face. Jesus is my mouth is you prefer.
    While Father (God the Angel), and the Holy-Ghost are my both faces/hemispheres. You all are a trinity like me, but in mini.
    Someone invented those words. Or I meant I would forgive you if you said someone schmuck about me once.
    Something normal, or ultra-sadism like it is now. It is common sense to me, but you play keeping on sinning the harder you can against me David Santamaria,
    for I am God, even The Very Holy-Trinity told you. And now you are surprised you are condemned, and not me, the Almighty God...

-It was not 3000 pigs. It was all the blacks around Jerusalem. A mob, a lot into prostitution. It was deemed "sacred", and was disgusting. Women raped beyond control.
    I got the army to do it for once. I am very persuasive went I want. I show you the real monsters they are, and you need visions for that. So, it is doable. I did.

-Luke 8: 27-39
    He was stepping ashore when a man from the city who was possessed by devils came towards him; for a long time the man had been living with no clothes on, not in a house, but in the tombs.
    28 Catching sight of Jesus he gave a shout, fell at his feet and cried out at the top of his voice, 'What do you want with me, Jesus, son of the Most High God? I implore you, do not torture me.'
    29 For Jesus had been telling the unclean spirit to come out of the man. It had seized on him a great many times, and then they used to secure him with chains and fetters to restrain him,
    but he would always break the fastenings, and the devil would drive him out into the wilds.
    30 Jesus asked him, 'What is your name?' He said, 'Legion' -- because many devils had gone into him.
    31 And these begged him not to order them to depart into the Abyss.
    32 Now there was a large herd of pigs feeding there on the mountain, and the devils begged him to let them go into these. So he gave them leave.
    33 The devils came out of the man and went into the pigs, and the herd charged down the cliff into the lake and was drowned.
    34 When the swineherds saw what had happened they ran off and told their story in the city and in the country round about;
    35 and the people went out to see what had happened. When they came to Jesus they found the man from whom the devils had gone out sitting at the feet of Jesus,
    wearing clothes and in his right mind; and they were afraid.
    36 Those who had witnessed it told them how the man who had been possessed came to be saved.
    37 The entire population of the Gerasene territory was in great fear and asked Jesus to leave them. So he got into the boat and went back.
    38 The man from whom the devils had gone out asked to be allowed to stay with him, but he sent him away saying,
    39 'Go back home and report all that God has done for you.' So, the man went off and proclaimed throughout the city all that Jesus had done for him.

-

A site/app are needed to pinpoint on maps where Obama is, 24/7(Zip codes/City names are enough).
    They want to show you they are "the juggalos", like in year 1000 and spreading that fear, but now defeated.
    Say 'clones', 'boy' if you can, 'negros' among you, not 'niggers' in front of them, it is joining them almost,
    and stay smiley, but distant. You know who they are now.

THEY ALL WANT 10 CHILDREN NOW, LET THEM HAVE NOT EVEN THE INTERNET.
    AND EVACUATE ALL WHITES FROM AFRICA. SEND NOT EVEN MEDICS, OR FOOD.
    ONLY POISONS, STERILIZING/ABORTIVE PILLS, OR FRANKLY POLIO.
    ANYTHING TO KILL THEM BY THE MILLION, BUT NO CLOTHES.

IN AMERICA, PREPARE MASS GRAVES (SHOULDER DEEP MINIMUM), WHERE
    THE GARBAGE TRUCKS GO, OR THROW THEM, ESPECIALLY ALIVE,
    IN ONE OF THOSE BIG HOLES, AND KEEP ON POURING DAILY
    TRASH ON THEM, TILL YOU INCINERATE A GRAB
    LIKE HENS WHO HAD DREAM TEETH.
    IT IS THE BEST SOLUTION.

WORLD WAR III IS THE FUNNIEST WAR
    EVER, BUT, FEAR EVEN THEIR SMELL.

YOU CAN WIPE THEM IN 30 YEARS.
    AFTER, THE WEATHER WILL MESS UP.
    I WILL BE SCARY, OLD.

THANK GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT YOU KNOW OBAMA IS SATAN.
    AND ME, THAT ALL BLACKS, HIS DEMONS.
    BE FAIR FOR ONCE.

-

THIS PAGE WAS SET UP TO HELP THE COPS / PRIESTS / PRESIDENTS,
    ALL NORMAL PERSONS, LIKE HISTORIANS, NASA, AND YOU CERTAINLY.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:44 am